Blog Archive

Jun 30, 2012

The Ranch in June

I have spent a few days here and there at The Ranch this past month.  Each visit reminds me how special that place is, and with my parents there (after two summers of being absent) it becomes my getaway and my vacation.  Brian, Timmy and Meg can't get enough.  Thank you Mom and Dad for all the hard work you put into making it such a gorgeous, welcoming and entertaining place to visit.  Thank you for your help when I'm there and for the time you spend with all of us!




















2 comments:

faith said...

Is that a balance bike I see in the second-to-last picture?! We've got one for our kids and love it.
That looks like such a beautiful place. I bet your boys just love it!!

Emily said...

aw, how fun! We can't wait to enjoy some summer days at the ranch!!!!