I can't believe this little guy has already finished a year of
preschool. I am very happy with how his first preschool experience turned
out. I loved his teacher and he loved EVERYTHING about preschool. I
think school in general will suit Brian very well. We will see what
happens in the future, but he enjoyed his first year. He went two mornings a
week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He was loved by his teachers and liked by
all his classmates.
The end of year program was a delight to watch. Brian was so cute singing all the songs and participating so well. He got a little embarrassed following his award, but other than that I was amazed at how well he performed.
Brian got the "Answer Man" award because his teacher said that Brian knew the answer to every single question she ever asked.
I am so proud of Brian in many ways. He worked hard in his class to listen to his teachers and to treat the other kids well the whole year. A mother of one of the boys in his class came up to me at the end of school and asked which class Brian would be in next year. She said it was really important for her to have her son in Brian's class next year and asked if he would play with her little guy at times during the summer. She said Brian was just really good for her boy and she wanted her son to be around Brian as much as possible. I thought it was a very nice compliment to my little four year old man. He is the coolest preschooler out there.


1 comment:
I started my blog when Clayton was Brian's age. I was just looking through my first posts about him in preschool. He'll be in fourth grade soon! Time goes by too fast. You'll be so glad you documented this. What a fun class - He is such a big kid now!
Post a Comment