Blog Archive

Jun 12, 2012

Timmy's Birthday

Poor Timmy was just getting over his Hand-foot-mouth disease for his birthday.  I still think he enjoyed his birthday weekend though.  We started the day by filling his bed full of balloons when he woke up in the morning.  He was surprised and so happy.  






After playing with all those balloons forever, we had breakfast and cut both boy's hair.  We then sang the birthday song, he blew out two candles and we ate little cupcakes.  We let him open two small presents from Daddy and Brian.





The next day we went up to the Ranch the sleep over and celebrate Memorial Day.  The whole family was there for dinner and we sang to Timmy, enjoyed Mandy's delicious cake she made for Timmy and he opened some fantastic presents from Grandma and Grandpa.  They gave him a bubble blower gun and a Noah's Ark quiet book.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!  Timmy loves his presents and we all love the Ranch!


I hope you had a fun Birthday Timmy despite being a little sick.  We love you so much!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

How Fun! I love the balloon idea - my kids go nuts over balloons! I love the picture of Timmy riding the horse - He looks so little on that great big thing!

I hope you are feeling better Jenny - I sure miss you and your boys. Can't wait to see you this summer!!!