Picture Timeline of Timmy's Two Years
| Timmy - A few hours old Weighed 6 lbs 7 oz |
| Timmy - 3 weeks old |
| Timmy - 3 months old |
| Timmy - 6 months old (I just can't believe he was that chubby) |
| Timmy - 8 months old |
| Timmy - One year old |
![]() |
| Tim Tim The Two Year Old |
Timothy has a special talent for making me smile. There is just something about him that always brings a huge smile to my face. He is funny and quirky and to me the cutest thing on the planet. Lately he has really become a little chatter box. He is talking so much and I love his little voice. Most of the time he speaks slowly and deliberately pronouncing each word the best he can. Other times he mumbles and I have no idea what he is trying to say. If he decides he wants to, he will say the family prayer following our prompts. He is particular about some things like putting the hand towel back just the right way after drying his hands, but most of the time he goes with the flow and adjusts quickly to change.
The first person Timmy asks for when I go in to get him when he wakes up is Brian. He either says "Where's Brian?" or "Brian Go?" (Where did Brian go). Recently he has been copying everything Brian says down to the way he said it. I find it hilarious because most of the time he has no idea what Brian is even talking about, he just wants to do what his older brother does. They are playing so well together and the house is often filled with lots and lots of laughter mixed with screams of delight. Timmy has the best laugh ever. It is infectious and down right adorable.
This guy is on the move. I have a hard time getting good pictures of him now, because he is always busy running somewhere else. He is pretty physical in his play. He has no qualms about diving head first into his Dad or Brian in order to start a wrestling match. One of his favorite things to do is tackle Brian to the ground. Someone always ends up crying, but he still does it over and over again. When he is mad he throws his whole body on the ground or bashes his head into something. Yikes! I'm always a bit worried he is really going to hurt himself sometime.
Like me, he has had a hard time staying healthy. Just within the last month he has had a nasty cold, a sinus infection, an ear infection and Hand Foot Mouth Disease which has resulted in what I think might be another sinus infection. I feel so bad for him. Through all his sickness though he is generally happy. There were a few really hard days, but I think overall he is a trooper.
Timmy likes to play with his train table everyday and he loves tractors right now. He now enjoys reading with me, but no matter how hard I try to get him to like my favorite books, he still loves his books about tractors and machines the best. His favorites right now are A Truck Goes Rattley-Bumpa by Jonathan London and Roadwork by Sally Sutton. He gets so happy when we read those books for the millionth time.
Timmy enjoys playing with play-doh and he wants to do whatever Brian is doing.
He loves playing outside, but for some reason he has the words outside and inside mixed up right now. We will be playing inside and he will start asking to "go inside" over and over again while trying desperately to put his shoes on by himself. He means that he wants to go out and play. He also says "hold you" often when he wants to be held. I do love how he always remembers to say please and thank you and he is quick to say sorry when he does something mean to Brian. Timmy is just an overall delight to have around. He brings laughter and smiles to our home, which is such a blessing because I know that I am a more serious person by nature. We are so grateful for you Tim Tim!




No comments:
Post a Comment