Here we are waiting to welcome him home at the airport!
Because the Hsiaos have a family friend that works at the airport, Luke came down a secret back way and caught us by surprise from behind.
We were so excited to see him!
I know this picture is blurry, but just look at those smiles!
Elder Hsiao hit the ground running the second he arrived home. He had a million things we wanted to do and to get in order before he headed down to BYU a few days after arriving home. Here is Mark getting him set up with a nice phone before Luke even got released as a missionary.
I was sitting at the table having a little bit of food when I looked up to see Luke sitting here under his mission poster that we have been looking at for two years. Brian and Timmy loved helping to put stickers on for each day Luke was on his mission and watching it fill up one day at a time.
The kids were so excited to welcome him home, that we just could not resist letting them surprise him with loads of silly string. Well, it ended up not being much of a surprise because Timmy could not keep it a surprise. He talked about the silly string since the second we saw Luke at the airport. It was still fun to watch them get him though with all the squeals and laughter that came with it.
Welcome Home Luke!!!
2 comments:
Oh, what an exciting time! Has it really been two years???
I love the sticker poster.
All of these pictures capture so well the joyous event! I can tell Brian and Timmy were so excited about holding the signs at the airport and shooting Luke with the silly string. What fun! I hope you are making a copy of the picture of Luke in front of the temple/missionary chart to give to him....what a sweet memento.
I was inspired by your thoughtful comments.
Post a Comment