Blog Archive

Aug 26, 2013

August Adventures

Fun At The Splash Park



The Planetarium







Basketball and Bike Rides




Stake Fun Day




 A Bit of Heaven on Earth at The Ranch










Library Time






More Hiking






Fun at Lagoon for Mark's Work Party





Afternoon free Concert from a Taiwanese Performing Group



We have had so much fun this month and we have had even more great adventures that I didn't document in pictures.  We had a sleepover at Mark's parent's one night, went to a BBQ where only people owning land cruisers came, attended my nephew Joey's baby blessing, and welcomed Mark's brother home from his mission!  I'll document the last one in another post.  I got called as Primary Music Leader this month and I seem to spend all my spare time trying to figure out what in the world I am doing and learning all the songs for the program.  We've also been busy with preparations for school which will start for Brian this week!  Mark rebuilt an amazing motorcycle (also more to come in another post) and he bought a road bike and signed up for a triathlon next month.  August has been a fantastic month and I'm excited to see what September will bring!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Primary Chorister is the busiest calling you'll have. Every week you have to come up with something new to entertain those kids... And senior primary is a rough crowd!! They will tell you when it's boring! Good luck! (it's a fun calling too - I just got a little worn out after a while if you can't tell:) Sounds like you and your family are doing well!!

Emily said...

wow. you are amazing. I can't believe you fit all that stuff in! Your boys are the luckiest in the world. AND SO IS YOUR PRIMARY!!!! You and I just can't ever get away from that calling. Which happens to be the best calling in the universe. I'm excited for you.

Thanks for posting all your adventures. I love catching up on all that you've been up to.

Mandy and Brian said...

I love what little buddies Brian and Timmy are. They are so cute in every picture!

mia said...

What fun adventures!! Your boys are the cutest!

I was the primary music chorister and loved it! You will be amazing!