In Primary at church we have been working on the song My Heavenly Father Loves Me. The pictures above make me think of the words, especially the last few lines.
Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heav'nly Father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, my mind my heart:
I thank him rev'rently
For all his creations, of which I'm a part.
Yes, I know Heav'nly Father loves me.





2 comments:
Darling pictures....those cute smiles always put a grin on my own face! Getting out in the mountains also makes my heart sing, and reminds me as well, how much Heavenly Father loves us. I'm sure He also appreciates your gratitude, Jenny. You are teaching those boys some great lessons.
I love that song too. You are always so good at taking advantage of a beautiful day and getting enjoying nature and the world with your kids. You boys look like they are best friends.
Post a Comment