Thanks to a nice little company called Page Plus, I can have a smart phone with a data plan and pay $20 less than I was with my original basic phone plan. I like my phone for many reasons, mainly because I am more organized with my calender and shopping and to-do lists. I also enjoy having a camera in my pocket all the time. I find myself just pulling my phone out to capture simple everyday moments with the boys.
![]() |
| Sidewalk chalk |
![]() |
| One of our FHE hot dog roasts in the backyard. The kids LOVE this. |
![]() |
| Brian was so cute as he helped Timmy do all the puzzles. |
![]() |
| Riding bikes with Jordan. |
![]() |
| Timmy and Caitie |
![]() |
| Finger painting |
![]() |
| Scooter rides with Uncle Tony |
![]() |
| Backyard adventures |
![]() |
| We saw baby ducks while riding bikes along the neighborhood canal path. |
![]() |
| Heritage Park visit |
![]() |
| "Helping" Daddy put together his new mountain bike. |











No comments:
Post a Comment