Blog Archive

Apr 29, 2012

I Love To See The Temple


I LOVE Temple Square at this time of year.  I love it because it reminds me of my wedding day and the flowers are just absolutely beautiful.  Brian loves visiting the temple grounds and asks to go often so I took the boys on Thursday afternoon.  I want everyone to take a REAL good look at the money shot above, because you won't see anything like it in the following pictures. 

 I took a million pictures and these were the best I got.  These little boys were crazy.  It seemed to me that they had a goal to swim in every fountain, frolic in every bed of flowers, and ruin every wedding couple's photo op.  Yet through it all I had a giant smile plastered to my face. I love these guys.















So I got only one "good" photo and I did a lot of running after my little monkeys, but we had so much fun and both kids want to sing "I Love To See The Temple" all day long now.  I am so glad I got to see those tulips before they are replaced by summer flowers.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love temple square. . .

I love that your little boys act so much like mine there too.

Emily said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! I remember when Timmy was born, and now he's old enough to play with Brian. You're an inspiration to me!