We love it. It's clean, convenient, comfortable, light to tow, and it has a heater! Timmy can sleep in his portable crib and with the heater I don't have to worry about him getting cold because he cannot figure out how to sleep under a blanket.
Last weekend we took the Dutchmen on her maiden voyage to Moab and it was a blast. Besides me being really sick both nights, one night with a sinus infection/cough/sore throat and the other night throwing up all night, the trip was a wonderful success. The kids did better than expected!
We went down Thursday morning and found a lovely secluded camp spot with a stellar view in the Sand Flats Recreation Area. We set up camp and spent the day exploring the surrounding area and Moab. The kids were in heaven because we were basically camping in the world's biggest sandbox.
I had to include this little video clip of the kids diving in and out of Timmy's bed early in the morning. I had been sick all night so I have an excuse for sounding really scary. Each side of the trailer has a nice bed, one side a king size and the other side a full size. Both ends have curtains and the benches in the middle of the trailer make into two more twin beds. There is a table, cabinet space, a little pump sink, a fridge, lights, and a heater.







1 comment:
Moab is definitely little boy heaven. I loved the picture of the boys making "sand angels", and the video of them entertaining themselves diving in and out of Timmy's bed (oblivious to the fact that you were so sick).
Post a Comment