Mark turned the big 30 last week. I had some grand plans for a party with a delicious peanut butter/chocolate cake. It all fell through because I got sick sick sick, and we were trying to get ready for our big first camping trip ever as a family a few days later. Mark says he didn't even want a party, but I still feel bad about dropping the ball. We did go to eat as a family at Italian Village though and Mark got a new mountain bike for his birthday, so he says he's super happy. In fact he is out in the garage working on small improvements for his new bike which he's already taken down the "Bobsled" trail with Dave. I hope he enjoys the new bike and stays safe.
Here's a few pics from Italian Village. Mark loves the Pizza Benders there.



No comments:
Post a Comment