Blog Archive

Nov 2, 2009

Halloween and Before


Brian's Aunt Vivian made this panda costume for her little guy last year, and it fit Brian perfectly this year. Thank you so much Vivian for letting him borrow it for Halloween! Here's our darling little panda.


We took him trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. Half the night we went with our friends/neighbors, the Whites. Here is Brian with his best friend Kilee.



The other half of the night was spent with Uncle Tony and Aunt Margaret. Brian loves piggy back rides from Tony.


A few days before Halloween, Brian and I got to go trick-or-treating to Nai Nai's work. He loved visiting his Nai Nai and got to practice taking candy from people, which he likes a little too much.


Last week it snowed for the first time this fall. Brian sat for much of the day on the windowsill watching the snowflakes fall to the ground. He even wanted to eat his snack there.



Our friends, the Whites, also invited us to go to a little pumpkin patch that had food, games, hayride, etc.

Brian and Kilee had a blast together. Brian ran through the little kid's maze over and over again.


The favorite by far was the bounce house. Luckily we got there early before the bigger kids took over. These two buddies had the whole thing to themselves.


They are so cute when they see each other.


I hope everyone else had as fun an October as we did. We are excited to bring on the holiday season!

8 comments:

Mandy and Brian said...

That panda costume is so cute! I love seeing little kids dressed up for Halloween. I'll hopefully see you soon!

Emily said...

That's the cutest little panda I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

I was trying to get him to be a fierce kungfu panda, but he never quite caught on. I think it was the bow tie, it interfered with his fierce kungfu moves.

Margaret said...

I miss how cuddly he was when I held him. Tony's hair kind of makes him look like a stuck-up jerk, but I love that picture nonetheless. :)

Allison said...

What a cute panda. Brian looks so stinkin' adorable! I wish we would have seen you guys on Halloween1

Vivian said...

I was sad that I missed the pumpkin patch with you guys. The costume looks great.

Natasha said...

Looks like a great halloween. I love Brian's costume.

Emily said...

Aw, the panda costume is perfect for little Xiao Wang Di. I wouldn't expect anything less. What a happy kid!