Before it snowed, Brian and I bagged a lot of leaves. Contrary to other years of leaf cleaning, this year was quite enjoyable, I think mostly because Brian liked it so much.
While Brian and I kept the house going, Mark was spending countless hours in the garage with his Land Cruiser.
Yes, that is a complete engine, and yes, Mark pulled out his broken engine and replaced it with a working engine, all on his very own. Well, he did have the help of that huge crane you see in the pictures, which takes up one half of our garage.
Mark spent night after night in the above (or similar) position. One night he didn't even come to bed. He just worked all night in that cold garage while I slept soundly. Then he came inside in the morning, showered and went straight to work. Thank you Mark for your hard work and know-how to save us thousands of dollars. And thank you to Daniel for letting Mark drive your car to work while the Land Cruiser was out. I'm glad she's back.
4 comments:
That hill will be even sweeter when we start getting some real snow!
Holy Cow! When Mark said he was fixing the engine in his car, I didn't know he was putting in a whole new one by himself!
Also, Brian is so cute playing outside. Where did you get his coat?
Mark you are Like Han Solo, always fixing your Millennium Falcon (the Land Cruiser) The coolest ship/truck in the galaxy..... My only question is though, can it make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs?
Peace out!
Dave
Haha, no, definitely not the falcon. The cruiser is more like a Y-Wing... old, slow, big, but rugged and able to go anywhere!
Post a Comment