On Saturday, I got to watch my baby sister and the last of five girls get married in the Salt Lake Temple. I still can't believe little Boo is married. She was so perfectly beautiful and unbelievably calm and composed the entire day. Welcome to the family Brian (Mandy's husband) and congratulations you two! I didn't get any pictures of just the bride and groom together, but we'll have plenty from the photographer soon.

Mandy and Brian with some of her nieces and nephews. My Brian started on big Brian's lap, but he squirmed off in order to sit by his best buddy in the world, his cousin Jordie.

These two were the most entertaining couple on the temple grounds that day.

Five Sisters: Melanie, Allison, Mandy, Jenny, Emily

She was so gorgeous! I love you Mandy!

Brian's parents hosted a perfect wedding dinner the night before the wedding. After years of not being able to play our instruments together, my sister's and I played our traditional wedding song "My Fair Lady" for the dinner. I definitely miss playing with all my sisters and mom.

Melanie played for Mandy's reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. She didn't even need to look at music most of the time. Amazing.

After Wedding Dinner: Allison, Mandy, Me, Emily, Eliza, Mom, Grandma Joyce

Waiting for the temple stairs.

Brian loves flowers.

Throwing the bouquet.

My older sister Emily was able to fly up from Texas for the wedding, and she brought her new baby Eliza, whom I was so happy to meet for the first time!

Besides the bride, Melanie's kids were by far the cutest things at the reception! I love these kids: Evan, Vivian, Mathew, Clara.
6 comments:
Looks like it was a beautiful event. Congrats to Mandy and Brian!
You look beautiful!!!
Mandy was absolutely STUNNING. Her dress was gorgeous, and I loved her hair! You and your sisters were given some great genes! :)
Jenny, you look so beautiful!! How are you feeling? I bet it was fun to have all your sisters together. Congrats to Mandy!!
Congratulations to your baby sis! You and your sisters are gorgeous. Brian is so handsome! He is this little man now!
Congratulations to Mandy! I love that you still call her Boo! You guys all look great!
Post a Comment