Because my parents are leaving in January for another mission, we are trying to spend as much time with them as possible. So we decided to spend all of Thanksgiving at the Ranch rather than split up the time between two families. It was so fun and definitely delicious. Thank you Mom!

Brian was a happy eater (which is unusual) as soon as he realized he could sit and eat with Jordan.

I surprised both of these tables and snapped the pictures while they were eating. Thanks for humoring me everyone!


Alli and Caitlin who will be one year on Thursday. Happy Birthday Caitie!

Brian and Jordie doing what they do best: pulling every toy imaginable off the shelves.

Alli's dog Spike could not keep his eyes off that turkey. He watched my Dad carve the whole thing.
5 comments:
Yay, I'm glad you got some pictures, because I didn't take a SINGLE one! I love the one of Brian and Jordie at the little table!
Oh yeah, and you can still see some of Caitie's black eye in the picture of her and me, poor girl!
We sure missed you, but it looks like you had a fun time with all of your family! I love the pictures.
Aw, I miss you all!
Jenny-It has been way too long since I have taken the time to look at blogs...and you are pregnant again!!! HOORAYY!!! I am not in Utah right now but we are heading there again next week, we will be there for a few days and then we will be going up to Cody's parents for a week and then back in Utah for a few days....hopefully we can hook up I would love to see you and your cute little family. Give me a call my number is still the same!
Post a Comment