Blog Archive

Jul 22, 2014

Luke and Sunny's Wedding

Mark's brother Luke got married at the end of June.  It was the perfect day!  We are so happy to welcome Sunny into the family!  We got up on that beautiful morning and got dressed in our matching outfits, a perfect pink dress for me and pink ties for the boys.  Sunny knew what she was doing when she picked her colors and what she wanted us to wear. Everyone looked so cute together!

Mark's cousin's husband watched the boys while we went to the temple sealing and then I went and picked them up and we made it back just in time to watch Sunny and Luke come out of the temple.




Then it was picture time!


The boys were very patient as we got family pictures.





The reception was in the middle of the day and worked out beautifully.  Timmy was enamored with Sunny and said his favorite part of the wedding was her dress.  He likes beautiful things and beautiful people I guess.  Brian and Timmy are so happy to have a new aunt who dotes on them and makes them feel special and I am thrilled to have another amazing sister-in-law.

The kids did some dancing.




We said hello to family and friends and I got to see my parents.

The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins and running around the garden.





We cheered as the newlyweds left in their decorated car, and then we helped pack up the presents and leftover cheesecakes. Yummy! We were happy to have leftovers.

I don't know why I don't have any pictures, but later that evening we attended the amazing wedding dinner with all the close family and friends.  They had it at Sweet Ginger and the food was amazing as it always is there.  The whole day was so fun and we just could not be happier to see Luke and Sunny married.  They are perfect for each other!  Congratulations you two!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful! I'm in love with your dress, Jenny. You are just so pretty.

Mandy and Brian said...

You look so beautiful in all these pictures Jenny! So fun to see Luke get married. They look perfect together.