Christmas Day was relaxing and enjoyable. The boys woke at their usual time and it was so fun to just watch them enjoy their presents. After sitting around in our pajamas we casually got ready for 10:00 a.m. sacrament meeting and enjoyed a nice Christmas Program at church. Mark did a great job singing in the choir. With our two little guys we can't both sing in the choir, so we decided Mark would go because they desperately need men. I liked going to church on Christmas day. It helped to keep us centered on what Christmas is all about.
My boys hit the jackpot this year. Santa got them a train table! They didn't even notice or have a clue that he/she got it off of ksl classifieds for a super duper good deal and that it is very used. They love it and I love it because it entertains them both for long periods of time. The only place it fits in our small one story living space is in Timmy's room. Even tonight Brian was so sad when Timmy had to go to bed because he had to stop playing with the trains.
Meg loved the rawhide bone Santa left for her.
The boys were so excited about the little things they got in their stockings and so intent on them that I didn't get any good pictures.
Following church we all took a really nice long nap. We took such a long nap that we completely missed the 3:00 p.m. call from Mark's brother Luke from his mission in L.A. Ooops. We'll make sure to catch him on Mother's Day. We did make it in time to Mark's parents house though for a delicious Christmas dinner and loads of family time together. We even stayed overnight there to extend our time with the Hsiao family. It was so fun and wonderful.
2 comments:
It looks like you had a fun Christmas day. That train table looks super cute. I still think that is one of the best purchases we have made for our kids. it does take up a lot of room because it is huge, but our kids and their friends still love playing with it 3 years later.
Aw, I love little boys and trains. Your boys will have so much fun! Now that Timmy is older, I bet those two have such a great time together. I miss 'em.
Post a Comment