Blog Archive

Jan 25, 2012

An axe to grind

Jenny says I'm addicted/obsessed with axes... she may have a point, here are some recent additions and restorations.





Speaking of restorations, I was able to restore all the pictures to the blog, it was a long process, and man its nice to be out of the doghouse.



5 comments:

Allison said...

Good job Mark.

Jenny said...

My Blog is back!!! Thank you so much Mark for spending all of that time and work over weeks and weeks to get everything restored! I'm so glad you never gave up hope (like I did) of getting it all back. You're the best!

I like your axes too. I'm glad they make you happy.

Allison said...

I guess you can break out the axes now since you fixed the blog and know that Jenny won't chop you.

Peace out!

Dave

Emily said...

Oh, I love it - collecting and refurbishing axes is SO you, Mark!

Good job recovering the blog - I never doubted you could do it. After all, isn't the Evans family motto "All is never lost with Mark around"?

Miss you guys. . .

Margaret said...

Haha. You are so punny. Glad you fixed the blog. I can see your axe obsession reflected in Tony's addiction to flashlights and pocket knives. It must be a Hsiao thing.