Blog Archive

May 27, 2009

Thank You Grandma



I LOVE the sandbox!

4 comments:

Russ Cannon said...

A few years ago, Shelley pulled one of these out of the neighbor's garbage and I filled it with new sand for the grandkids. I had to sift rocks out of the sand whenever Carson visited, but the all loved the sandbox. It is nice to have a lid to keep the neighborhood kitties from turning your sandbox into kitty litter. Looks like the BriGuy is enjoying himself.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness!! It looks like Brian is in Heaven! You are going to find sand in creases that you didn't know existed... Fun times! :)

Melissa said...

Oh, it's great to see the old turtle sandbox being put to good use and enjoyed. Brian is so cute and I'm glad he is having fun in the sand.

Katie and Brandon said...

yes!! We really need to get together!!! I wasn't able to make it to the reunion. It would have been fun though to see everyone.