Blog Archive

May 3, 2009

Dirt and Baths

Because Brian does so much of this. . .






He ends up taking A LOT of these.


5 comments:

Margaret said...

Aw, cute! He looks so happy here!

Oh, I thought about Brian's baby food when I read this article yesterday: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30561202/. Interesting, no?

Tiffany said...

He is definitely ALL BOY, isn't he? At least he likes his baths afterwards...

Tiffany said...

Also, I hope you are planning on coming to Lisa's baby shower on Friday and that you are going to bring Brian with you. Lilly needs someone to play with! :) Hope to see the two of you there!

Melissa said...

It looks like Brian would enjoy playing in the green turtle sandbox. You'll have to come up and get it.

Emily said...

Ha! Brian is going to have so much fun with Brigham this summer - Brigham spends half his day digging for snails, worms, and "wohly polies" in our backyard. He brings them in by the handful.