Blog Archive

May 20, 2009

Back to the Ranch

It's been almost six months since we've been able to get up to the Ranch and boy did we miss it! Brian and I had the chance to go up on Tuesday and Wednesday. I got to spend time talking to my parents and Mandy, soaking in the hot tub and eating Mom's home cooking. Thanks so much Mom for taking care of us! Brian had fun fun fun playing with Grandma, Grandpa and Mandy and experiencing all the fantastic things to do at the Ranch. He is going to love spending time there this summer.









6 comments:

Vivian said...

Looks like a wonderful place for Brian! A lot of fun things to do.

TODD + ANNIE said...

You guys have such a beautiful little boy! I can't believe you hadn't been to Oakley for 6 months, that is so sad Jenny! You better not make that a habit. Call next time you are in town.

Melissa said...

Brian is finally old enough to start having fun at the ranch. It was so nice to have you here so I could enjoy playing with Brian and talking to you. Brian is such a cute little guy, and these are darling pictures!

Allison said...

Yay! I can't wait to go up to the Ranch again either. Those pictures made me so excited for summertime and cousins playing together up there!

Emily said...

Ah, the ranch!

I am counting down the days too. . .


See you there!

Teisa Linscott said...

Cute blog!! I'm glad you like your hair. I thought it looked really good also. I hope Mark liked it! See you soon.