
After eating more Chinese food, hanging out in the Chinese Mall, and watching some good movies, Mark and I said goodbye to his family and headed over to my sister's again for a few more days with her family. We loved playing outside in the BEAUTIFUL Houston weather. Oh how we miss it.



We returned home on New Year's Eve. Again, I flew alone with Brian because it was cheaper for Mark to take another flight with a layover. This time it wasn't a "semi okay" flight. Brian was so over tired, a little sick and I don't know what was wrong with him, but he screamed, yelled and howled pretty much the whole three hours. I'm just happy that he was so good the rest of the trip making those three hours worth it for the great time we had with both sides of the family. Thank you to all who fed us, entertained us, and just made our Christmas one of the best and most memorable we'll ever have.
3 comments:
Oh man! Brian is the greatest kid . . . I seriously don't believe he screamed and howled the entire flight.
Poor you.
Glad you all made it safely though - miss you.
Flying with a screaming child is NOT FUN! It is the quickest way to feel hated by about 150 other people. You are so wonderful though and have such a good attitude about it....maybe someday I can have one too!
We miss you so much. I'm glad to see that you guys had such an amazing Christmas. Life around here is busy, but good. Yesterday in YW we were talking about influences that the leaders have had on the girls. Your name came up several times. You are such a great example to those girls that will live on forever. My blog is usually private, but I have opened it up at this time so all my extended family can read about our holidays. I will go private again, so just send me your e-mail address and I can add you. It has been fun catching up on you and your family.
Post a Comment