
Christmas morning we took our time getting up and then Brian opened his one and only present from his aunt Emily. I stayed at Aunt Debbie's beautiful house with Brian while most of the family went out to lunch. It was a nice relaxing day.

That evening we had a party at Aunt Debbie's house to celebrate Christmas and Lao Lao's birthday. The food this time was mostly all Asian food such as: blue gill crab, tempura, sushi, Peking duck, shrimp, squid, etc.



After dinner, Mark's aunt and Dad showed us how to play the traditional Chinese violin called an Er Hu. Mark's aunt was even nice enough to let me try. I definitely want one of my own now. It's not that much different than the cello.
Brian loved the window in our room at Aunt Debbie's. For some odd reason he really enjoyed scraping his forehead along the glass.
8 comments:
Wow! Your Christmas celebration (and blogs about it) definitely blow mine out of the water! I love all these pictures! And the video of Brian is HILARIOUS! That kid is awesome.
Oh yeah, Tony and I have a few pictures of you guys that you'd probably want to keep in your record books, too. We'll send them to you soon : ).
That movie of Brian really is cute! It's odd what kids find funny.
(And I was so happy to hear about Xander's walls!! Will you let me know when my sister and I can come paint the front room, master bedroom, and Xander's room? I'm super excited about it!!)
Looks like you guys had quite the Christmas...fun! All of the food looks so yummy. I am glad you had a great holiday.
That's some great head bangin', window scrapin', and cello playin'!
That last video of Brian is hilarious. I laughed out loud.
And I want one of those Chinese instruments too - There was an old blind man who played one of those beautifully in Central Park. I loved listening to him on our walk home from church when we lived in NYC. Really - I can't even describe the sound. It was surreal and amazing.
I can't believe how big Brian is! We have to see you guys again. Are you settled into your new house yet? Glad you had a good Christmas!
We really missed you at Christmas, but glad you had such an awesome Christmas vacation, and so glad you could spend some time with Emily and family.
I love listening to Brian laugh!
That video of Brian really is too funny. Dave said that is such a boy thing to do. I guess boys think strange things are funny?!
Post a Comment