That is hilarious! And house looks great! Congratulations on getting settled.
Haha, I knew Mark could do some break dancing, but who knew he could shimmy like that! I also love Brian's face...classic
Nice moves, I too liked Mark's shimmy woohoo! Too funny, even after watching it a gazillion times!
I like that Mark's body is girly. Jenny, your moves are the best. Good picks on the face pictures, they work so well!
seriously! I don't know why these are so funny! Brian's face is the best!
Hilarious!
I was going to private on my blog and want to send you an invite. Just wondering if you would leave me your email!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is hilarious! And house looks great! Congratulations on getting settled.
Haha, I knew Mark could do some break dancing, but who knew he could shimmy like that! I also love Brian's face...classic
Nice moves, I too liked Mark's shimmy woohoo! Too funny, even after watching it a gazillion times!
I like that Mark's body is girly. Jenny, your moves are the best. Good picks on the face pictures, they work so well!
seriously! I don't know why these are so funny! Brian's face is the best!
Hilarious!
I was going to private on my blog and want to send you an invite. Just wondering if you would leave me your email!
Post a Comment