
My sister Allison had her baby yesterday! Baby Caitlin is Brian's closest cousin and the sweetest baby girl in the world. Brian and I went to visit her and Allison today in the hospital. Caitlin is so beautiful and Brian was especially excited to see her (or rather drool on her). Congratulations Allison and Dave!
7 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you put pictures up I've been dying to see her!
She is beautiful!
What a beautiful new cousin Brian has!! Hey, can you email me your new address? tiffy.lou@gmail.com Thanks! :)
It's hard to remember how Brian looked at that age! She's adorable!
By the way, that peppermint popcorn was amazing! I ended up eating the whole batch when I got home last night, even though Tony wanted some.
Also, are any of you guys sore from Saturday, or is it just me?
Jenny,
I am so glad you found my blog because I was wishing you had a blog so I could see how your cute little baby is doing. I haven't even looked yet so I am going to now I am just so happy to get your comment I had to comment back. Did you get my email asking for your address? If not can you send it to me? erin66(at)gmail.com Thanks
Such cute pictures. You look great. It just makes me miss you though. Your house looks really nice too. I am so happy to find your blog!
She is so cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment