Halloween is much more fun when you have a little guy to dress up. Thank you Allison for lending us the costume. Brian was the biggest hit at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. He loved the attention.
super cute! I'm sad we didn't get a chance to take a picture of the two boys together. And I'm super sad we missed you at the parent's... sorry we were so late!
I'm so glad you posted these adorable pictures because when we are in Oakley, we are just too far out of the way for the little goblins and draculas. We only had one family come on Halloween, so Tim and I had to eat all of the candy ourselves! Brian surely was a cute little dracula.
Tell Mark that he needed to move his hand in the picture so we could see if he had his big silver cowboy buckle included in his cowboy costume! Somehow the whole ensemble would be left lacking without the Mexican belt buckle.
Russ, you know I did, except it wasn't the Mexican one, it was a huge confederate flag buckle.
Dan, it has some sporadic electrical starting issues stemming from a spilled drink down into the center dash, otherwise a really great reliable car, Jenny was sad to see it go.
13 comments:
Brian looks so dang CUTE! I bet everyone in the ward was just loving him, those chubby cheeks are to die for in that costume.
super cute! I'm sad we didn't get a chance to take a picture of the two boys together. And I'm super sad we missed you at the parent's... sorry we were so late!
aw so darling!
He is SO adorable! I'm so excited for you guys and how everything is going : ).
He is so cute! I love your headband decor, too! These holidays are so different and fun, experiencing them through the eyes of the kiddos.
I'm so glad you posted these adorable pictures because when we are in Oakley, we are just too far out of the way for the little goblins and draculas. We only had one family come on Halloween, so Tim and I had to eat all of the candy ourselves! Brian surely was a cute little dracula.
What a cute costume, it looks like you guys had fun!
Kids make everything so much more fun!! What a darling dracula! :)
Dracula is so cute! It looks like you had a great Halloween!
Tell Mark that he needed to move his hand in the picture so we could see if he had his big silver cowboy buckle included in his cowboy costume! Somehow the whole ensemble would be left lacking without the Mexican belt buckle.
Cute halloween pictures. Changing the topic - Mark, what sorts of problems did your subaru have? We've got a legacy, and I'm curious.
He is SOOO cute!
Russ, you know I did, except it wasn't the Mexican one, it was a huge confederate flag buckle.
Dan, it has some sporadic electrical starting issues stemming from a spilled drink down into the center dash, otherwise a really great reliable car, Jenny was sad to see it go.
Post a Comment