so funny. Very clever, Jenny. I'm glad he's eating well!
Why am I not surprised that he likes to eat?! He has the cutest chubby cheeks.
You are so funny! I have totally missed your fantastic sense of humor. Check out my blog... www. dustinandbreanna.blogspot.com
Rice is amazing, no lie. And Brian is SO CUTE!By the way, Tony and I are saving up all of our licorice taffy just for you. Be excited : ).
So cute! I love his big smile!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so funny. Very clever, Jenny. I'm glad he's eating well!
Why am I not surprised that he likes to eat?! He has the cutest chubby cheeks.
You are so funny! I have totally missed your fantastic sense of humor. Check out my blog...
www. dustinandbreanna.blogspot.com
Rice is amazing, no lie. And Brian is SO CUTE!
By the way, Tony and I are saving up all of our licorice taffy just for you. Be excited : ).
So cute! I love his big smile!
Post a Comment