He is SUCH A CUTIE! He just looks so sweet in all those pictures. I love the one of him sucking his thumb.
That black and white photo of Brian is so CUTE! You should frame it.
No wonder Brian is so cute, look at the genes he has come down from! Mom and Alice are both so beautiful! I miss Bri Guy!
I love the thumb-sucking, super drool age!
What a precious picture of your sweet baby. He could be on a little GAP ad or something!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is SUCH A CUTIE! He just looks so sweet in all those pictures. I love the one of him sucking his thumb.
That black and white photo of Brian is so CUTE! You should frame it.
No wonder Brian is so cute, look at the genes he has come down from! Mom and Alice are both so beautiful! I miss Bri Guy!
I love the thumb-sucking, super drool age!
What a precious picture of your sweet baby. He could be on a little GAP ad or something!
Post a Comment