My little sister Mandy (aka: Boo) turned 21 last week! Because she's the youngest of the five sisters, I think we'll always think of her as the baby and the favorite. We celebrated with the family over the weekend and it was the first time in a long time that all the sisters were together for her Birthday. Happy Birthday Mandy!

Left to Right: Emily, Allison, Melanie, Mandy, Me

The nieces and nephews had a blast decorating her cake with Grandma.



To top off the already fun day, Dad took the girls (and Brian) over to the Baja Cantina in Park City. Mmmmm, me gusta la Baja Cantina!
3 comments:
Jenny-I came to the realization that we are getting old! I remember when I turned 21 and I felt like a grandmother, and now looking back 21 is so young-I'm sure in a few years I will feel the same way about 25! You and your sisters are all so pretty, you are very lucky to have them all!
I forgot that Chad and Mandy's birthdays were around the same time. Looks like you had a fun weekend. I love the cake the kids decorated. I'm sure they had a blast!! Happy Birthday Mandy!
Hey Thanks Jenny, and thanks for being a good sport and lugging Brian around so that you could be around, he is such a good boy! Having all the sisters together was the best birthday present.
Post a Comment