Blog Archive

Aug 26, 2008

Outdoor Fun

Horsey, horsey on your way,
We've been together for many a day.

"I want to eat the saddle horn"


Our family took a fun little hike to a Uinta lake where Mark fished and we had a nice picnic. I just could not let a summer go by without at least one Uinta hike.

It was the perfect day, not too hot and not too cold.

Brian even got to take a nice little nap.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the picture of Rowdy's head.... and then WAY back is little Brian.

Vivian said...

We need to go hiking together. You might have to slow way down to wait for me, but we'd get there eventually!

Kira said...

Jenny, Your little guy is soo adorable. He's pretty close to Adelyn's age (she was born in Jan.) It's so fun watching them grow, isn't it? I love that he's eating the saddle horn. Adelyn puts everything in her mouth!! Your blog is really cute. It's so great that we can still see what's going on in our lives :)

Jim said...

That looks so fun! I loved the Unitas. Hey - we will be in the Provo area September 4-7. Any chance we can get together?

Emily said...

Oh, Bri-guy is too cute. . . and quite the outdoorsman! I love that last chubbly wubbly picture of Brian asleep in the backpack. Give him a kiss for me!

Brooke said...

How fun! Brian is such a hansome little guy--and growing SO fast!