Brian was born needing a haircut, but we just decided to let it grow for awhile because once it is cut you can't ever get that newborn hair back.
Finally we decided that below the ears is just too long for a little boy, so Mark gave him his first hair cut to celebrate his three month Birthday. Happy Three Months Brian!
Holding a wiggly three month old with sharp scissors around was a little more difficult than it looks, so we ended up finishing the job with Brian on the bed.There'll be more pictures of his new do to come.
First haircuts are a little scarey-and it seems like once they have a haircut they are no longer the babies that they were! I'm sure he looks adorable though with his new hair.
Jenny, This is Juli (walker) Marshall, I stumbled on to your blog from mel's motherhood blog. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little boy is. It is always fun to find an old friend online and see how there life has been. It was fun to see your smiling face and it brought back some fun memories. I'll check your blog again. Juli
4 comments:
fun! can't wait to see the end result!
First haircuts are a little scarey-and it seems like once they have a haircut they are no longer the babies that they were! I'm sure he looks adorable though with his new hair.
Jenny,
This is Juli (walker) Marshall, I stumbled on to your blog from mel's motherhood blog. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little boy is. It is always fun to find an old friend online and see how there life has been. It was fun to see your smiling face and it brought back some fun memories. I'll check your blog again. Juli
He is SOOOO cute! I cut Britton's hair too because it is torturous to take him to someone else kicking and screaming (literally)!
Post a Comment