Blog Archive

Dec 28, 2015

Winter Wonderland

This December sure has been white!  It started without much snow like this.

And this.

Then one morning we woke and and got to do this!  We inherited a sweet snow blower when we bought this house and last year there was no need to use it.  We've definitely gotten use out of it this year.

It was an absolutely beautiful winter wonderland with more snow to come.  I could not get enough!




Timmy spent hours and hours playing and shoveling and enjoying the white stuff.

Even the animals seemed excited about it.  All except the cat who stays curled up in his barn bed.







Brian had to wait all the way until Friday when he had short day at school to really get out there and play during daylight hours.

Then of course we headed to the park for some sledding!  The kids didn't want to go home.









Oh what fun it is to ride a one kid open sled!  I love having real seasons!  It is one of my favorite things about living in Utah.

1 comment:

Mandy and Brian said...

I love the picture of Frankie and the goat!