Timmy was particularly excited about that cake. It was a blue airplane and delicious!
Allison gave all the kids an airplane to play with and keep. Brian loves loves loves his and still, after weeks, keeps it and plays with it. It was the best party favor in the world for Brian!
In addition to the fun party, the kids enjoyed "The Ditch." When I was a kid this was the place to be at the Ranch. Countless hours were spent playing in, on and around the Ditch. Without ANY suggestion from me, Timmy just jumped right in and started playing in it. I was so surprised I didn't even know what to say. I just started laughing. He was in heaven. He would get in, splash around and then pick up the biggest rock he could carry, take it to the bridge and throw it back into the water as hard as he could.
Both boys were already soaked after the first few minutes up there, so I decided to let them experience one of my favorite pastimes, floating down the Ditch. They thought it was so fun! They floated down to the bridge, then walked back, floated down to the bridge again, then walked back up and the rest of the cousins joined us for a ride almost to the end of the property line!
So much fun!






1 comment:
Aw, I miss all the cousins at the ranch. Wish we could have been there. . .
Post a Comment