Can I get an amen?AMEN!!!!!
Nate and I just watched all the Jeremy Lin highlights we could find on youtube last night - I TOTALLY thought of you!That kid is awesome.
I'm not going to lie, I've watched Raptor highlights at least 20 times today.
Oh, guess what his Chinese name is?豪Guess what mine is?豪BOOOYAHHH!
Ha! You. Are. Lin. I knew it, your cover is blown. How do you type Chinese characters?
I have Chinese input on my computer, I use romanization to input because I'm faster at that than phonetic input.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can I get an amen?
AMEN!!!!!
Nate and I just watched all the Jeremy Lin highlights we could find on youtube last night - I TOTALLY thought of you!
That kid is awesome.
I'm not going to lie, I've watched Raptor highlights at least 20 times today.
Oh, guess what his Chinese name is?
豪
Guess what mine is?
豪
BOOOYAHHH!
Ha! You. Are. Lin.
I knew it, your cover is blown.
How do you type Chinese characters?
I have Chinese input on my computer, I use romanization to input because I'm faster at that than phonetic input.
Post a Comment