Blog Archive

Feb 22, 2012

Finally

FINALLY - We are almost completely over our two month long nasty colds and even more nasty coughs.  I thought it would never end, and now that everyone seems a bit more healthy, life is so much sweeter.  We had a lovely Valentine's Day filled with too much candy for the kids and my favorite ever box of chocolates (Cummings Assorted Cream) from Mark.  A neighbor had the cutest little Valentine's party for the kids that afternoon and they both loved it.





FINALLY - We got some delicious white wonderful snow to play in.  The boys are very good at helping shovel the driveway and paths, especially Timmy who wanted to keep shoveling long after Brian had to get back inside.





FINALLY - The boys are playing together like friends.  Timmy is old enough to do many of the things Brian wants to do and they truly enjoy being together.



FINALLY - We went on a real family outing.  We visited the new Natural History Museum of Utah.  It is a beautiful brand new building.  I loved the museum, but mostly I loved just being together as a family for an afternoon enjoying each other's company.





1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love your family! Great pics. It's good to see that things are finally on the upswing and that the kids are at such a fun stage. We need to hang out more often!