This has to be one of the more evil inventions. I got all dizzy just watching jenny and brian.
Hahaha. Pretty sure actual teacups don't go through that much torture either. Who thought of that idea for a ride?? "Oh, I'm just sitting around like a bunch of tea being sloshed around."
We went on the exact same ride a couple months ago.... it was Emie favorite ride so of course we had to do it more than once!
You are a brave brave mom, Jenny. I'm sick just THINKING about tea cups. I can't wait to hear more about your trip. . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hahaha. Pretty sure actual teacups don't go through that much torture either. Who thought of that idea for a ride?? "Oh, I'm just sitting around like a bunch of tea being sloshed around."
We went on the exact same ride a couple months ago.... it was Emie favorite ride so of course we had to do it more than once!
You are a brave brave mom, Jenny. I'm sick just THINKING about tea cups. I can't wait to hear more about your trip. . .
Post a Comment