Brian and I have been begging Mark all summer to take us fishing. He finally got a Saturday when we could go. Uncle Tony kindly came with us and ended up bringing the best snacks and the camera and he was the best baby-sitter and helper. All the pictures are from him. Thank you Tony! We had a wonderful time and it was nice to get up to Payson Lakes and out into the mountains with some beautiful weather.
Brian helped reel in several of the twelve fish we caught. The fish below he reeled in all the way to the very end. Meg wanted a taste, but don't worry Brian held tight and kept it to eat later at Mark's parent's house. That night as I was putting Brian to bed he sighed and said, "Daddy's just the best fisherman."
Timmy was a little grumpy. I don't think he was feeling well, but he did enjoy the boat rides and playing with the rocks.




4 comments:
Oh I have the BEST memories fishing there with you guys! My boys still talk about it.
Jenny - you are such a trooper tromping out there with your little boys. I think Timmy was just a month old when we all went last time!
Good times. . . you are the best Mark!
Thank YOU all for letting me go. I had a great time. All the snacks were kindly provided by Margaret as well and I take no credit for that. My favorite quote from the day:
Mark: "Look Brian you got a fish! Come reel it in."
Brian: "Can you do it for me? I'm eating."
Ah, the enthusiasm of youth.
You guys are so fun! Thanks for letting Tony hang out with you and your fun fam. I don't think you realize how excited he was to go. It was such a blast.
Love that pic of Meg going for the fish!
Looks like fun. We love to go fishing. It was great to see you at the reunion! You look fabulous as usual!
Post a Comment