It has almost been two weeks since Brian's Birthday and I'm just posting about it. Maybe it was the miserable strep throat I had, or the church obligations, or the lack of good Birthday pictures, or just the general everyday life that has kept me from getting a post done. I don't know. What I do know is that I love our three-year-old little Bri Bri!
His Birthday was so fun this year because he was so happy and excited about everything.
A few days before his birthday we had a pre-celebration at Mark's parent's house with some of the Hsiao family. Nai Nai made traditional Da Lu Mian, or birthday noodles, to celebrate. Brian and his cousin blew out some candles and we all ate a delicious dinner. He opened a few presents from his Grandparents and cousins.
Brian woke up on his birthday to a bunch of balloons and begging to open the package that had come in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa in San Diego. He was so excited to get a new fun and fast train set. . .
. . .and to discover the other presents and party hats!
Later that evening when the guys were off work, all the Evans family (that lives in town) came to a little birthday party. When I asked Brian what kind of cake he wanted he said "I just want a green cake." One of the most memorable things about his birthday was when he helped me decorate his cake. He's still talking about it. Of course while juggling Timmy and helping Brian "help" me there was no way I could snap any pictures.
Following dinner and cake and presents (thank you everyone), the kids had fun playing together. Brian was the happiest little birthday boy in the world! He was so busy and happy, that getting a decent picture was impossible.
Thank you everyone who helped us celebrate Brian's third birthday!
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Brian! It must have been a fun week for him. I think it's awesome that you two decorated the cake together.
Hope you are feeling better, too. Strep is the worst!
Yay! Happy Birthday!! He's so cute!
(I love that you can take pictures while doing video on your camera... so cool)
Aw, Happy Birthday Bri Bri! We all wish we could have been there. I love seeing all the cousins together! Fun. Fun. Fun.
I also love the cake! So cute. And that the plate matches the wrapping paper. . .
Jordie and Caitie had so much fun at Brian's party. Thanks for inviting us all over. And I LOVED his green cake that he helped decorate. He is too cute.
Post a Comment