Blog Archive

Mar 29, 2011

My Sister Is On My Thoughts

UPDATE
The baby arrived and all is well so far!  A true miracle at 7 weeks early.  She's big and strong and breathing on her own.  Check out the story here.


My sister Emily isn't due with her fifth baby until the middle of May.  Last Friday her water broke sending her into labor 8 weeks early.  Baby girl is still in there and we're hoping she can stay in utero for a few more days.  Emily and that baby are on my thoughts and in my prayers constantly.  Read about the details on her blog here.

2 comments:

Vivian said...

I'm glad to read that she and the baby are doing well. I loved reading her writing, so descriptive and emotional. Yay for a happy ending, and hope they continue to improve!

Natasha said...

Glad everything went well for Emily and her family. Lydia is very cute, I love all of that hair : )