As I started looking at your pictures I was shocked to see a little baby in them! I didn't realize when you were due and just haven't gotten around to checking your blog for awhile! Congrats on the new little boy-I'm sorry your labor was such an ordeal-and good luck with two kiddos....it is crazy at times that is for sure! I wish I lived closer to you so I could come and visit and attempt to help you out!
Is it sad that I want to put some of these other pictures on my work desktop, too? I love the pic of Timothy smiling in your other post. The only problem is that this is not, in fact, my family. Slight problem, only. And I guess hosting web conferences on this laptop would make work conversations even more awkward if people asked...
5 comments:
As I started looking at your pictures I was shocked to see a little baby in them! I didn't realize when you were due and just haven't gotten around to checking your blog for awhile! Congrats on the new little boy-I'm sorry your labor was such an ordeal-and good luck with two kiddos....it is crazy at times that is for sure! I wish I lived closer to you so I could come and visit and attempt to help you out!
cute. Those turned out so cute.
You look fabulous, Jenny (no fair anyone should look THAT good after having a baby. . .)
I love the last picture of Mark with the boys.
Cute pictures. You look great!
Is it sad that I want to put some of these other pictures on my work desktop, too? I love the pic of Timothy smiling in your other post. The only problem is that this is not, in fact, my family. Slight problem, only. And I guess hosting web conferences on this laptop would make work conversations even more awkward if people asked...
You guys are so cute! What a perfect family you have!
Post a Comment