Brian and I both love Reading Time at the library. We go every week they have it if we can, and our Wednesdays just don't feel the same when we can't go. He is at an age where he enjoys the stories they read and the songs they sing. He gets excited when he recognizes something he knows in the books and points and says what it is. The library we go to also always has a little craft or coloring activity following reading, which Brian surprisingly gets excited about. I love the library! I have made friends with some of the moms who also go every week and enjoy my association with them. The following pictures are of Brian playing with the kids after Reading Time, which he also loves!


The kiddo really missed his swing this winter. We get out once in a while to swing and play, but it is nothing compared to the everyday occurrence during nice weather.

He has loved the backyard sledding when there is enough snow.

Luckily this last week's weather hasn 't required a snow suit and snow boots. We've been to the park twice, Hogle Zoo once and gone on several walks and trike rides. We are definitely excited for more spring weather!

This video was taken way back at the beginning of December.
Brian had been doing this with his grape-nuts for a long time before we got out the camera. He finds the smallest things hilarious sometimes.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love that age! He is SUCH a cute kid - the grape nuts video cracks me up. What a hoot!
wow he's so cute! isn't it so much fun when they can start doing more? CONGRATS on having another boy! that will be fun for them to play together. and that's way awesome you love the library, it's such a good idea! you look like you guys are always having so much fun!
I'm totally with you on libraries. You know how some people are compulsive shoppers or addicts of some kind? I think I'm like that with library books. I can't leave without checking one out. Tony thinks I'm nuts with all the books in our apartment.
Bri-guy is growing up so quickly! I love seeing him learn. So adorable.
Post a Comment