Blog Archive

Feb 14, 2010

Parents

I haven't even been able to talk to my parents since the visitor's center opened in San Diego because they have been so incredibly busy. All I have heard from them is a quick email from my mom with this picture attached and a message that said they are still really busy. At this point I get to imagine what they are doing everyday with the help of these wonderful articles about the new historic sight. This article in the Church News has some great recent pictures (not of my parents, but still cool), and this one has some good pictures as well as some interesting videos. Mom and Dad, if you get a chance to check out my blog I hope you are getting the hang of everything, that you are happy, and that your schedule gets a little easier so you get enough sleep! I love you so much and we miss you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the links to these great articles. I printed them out to read and share. It really is a wonderful story, full of so many inspiring lessons.
I miss and love you!