Blog Archive

Aug 24, 2009

Evans Family

It is amazing how fast my family has grown and how difficult it is to have us all together at the same time. We almost had every person together at once this summer when Emily was here from Texas. However, the only day her husband was in town, my other brother-in-law Ruben happened to be in Mexico. We took family pictures anyway and hopefully Mark can photoshop Ruben in soon. Thanks to our friend Audrey for the fabulous photos. http://rememberthemomentsphotography.blogspot.com/
I LOVE MY FAMILY!




These kids could not ask for better grandparents! They (we) are so lucky!

7 comments:

Vivian said...

What a good lookin' bunch!

Teisa Linscott said...

I must say your hair is looking sooo good. Cute picture.

Kira said...

Jenny! your family is so Cute! and your hair is really cute too.

Natasha said...

Wow...I can't believe how big the Evan's family is now. It is amazing how fast families grow. You guys all look great. It looks like you have had a great busy summer. Brian is getting so big. And I love seeing the pictures of the Ranch, it so reminds me of when we were younger!

Tiffany said...

I want to see the "end picture" after Melanie's husband is photo-shopped in. I love how there is a space left for him in your big family picture. :) Brian is growing up fast! What a cutie!

Margaret said...

Your family freakin' rocks, Jenny! (And I'm NOT saying that because I am officially part of the family now...) I still can't get over your ranch. That was seriously the best experience I have ever had. You are so lucky!

Thank you SO MUCH for the trip! You are awesome! :)

JJ, PP, and jj's world said...

Wow, little Mark!