Last week we went to Hogle Zoo with Alli, Jordan, and Caitlin. Now that Brian can run around he can have even more fun at the zoo.

I'm glad that they still have the eggs and turtle shells to play in at the playground. I remember loving both when I was little.


I'm not surprised when Jordan and Brian are way more interested in the water ball than the animals, but I love the animals, especially the brand new baby giraffe.

He/she is still a little wobbly on those long lanky legs.


Brian idolizes his cousin Jordan and just had to sit next to him on the carousel.
5 comments:
These pictures are so cute! That giraffe is darling!
By the way, Tony and I loved how Brian kept clapping whenever Tony made a shot last weekend. That kid is adorable. :)
We just went to the zoo on Tue. It was fun to see the baby giraffe. Come over and swim with us anytime!!!
Aw, that baby giraffe is just so cute. . . how lucky for you!
Those kids are pretty darling too - I miss you guys. . .
What cute pictures of Brian at the zoo! How fun to have seen the new baby giraffe!
What darling pictures of the kids at the zoo! I'm so jealous that you got to see the baby giraffe while it was still so new (the picture of the baby with its mother is just precious).
By the way .... I LOVE the little family picture you posted on the right side of your blog!
Post a Comment