SUNDAY: We of course went to church and then had a delicious Easter dinner with the Evans family.
SATURDAY: Mark painted the bench for the front of the house and I planted flowers. Owning our own house makes yard work so much more satisfying than doing yard work for a rental house.
Saturday night we went to a delicious BBQ at the Hsiao house for Mark's brother Jake's Birthday. The food was amazing and the party was fun. Sorry I didn't get any pictures, I was too busy chasing Brian around.
5 comments:
I love your hair in these pictures! And I love that you and Mark matched for Easter. Too cute. :) I hope Brian had fun hunting Easter eggs and eating candy. It looks like he's all better now!
Glad to know you were able to celebrate Easter and that Brian is doing better. I'm going to call you next week so we can do something with our kiddos... Happy Easter!
Hey Jenny, what a surprise it was to see a comment from you on my blog. It's been so long. You have such a cute family and an adorable little boy! I can't believe you lived in my old neighborhood. What street did you live on? That was a great ward! Are you still in Taylorsville? What middle school are you teaching at? I would love to keep in touch. Blogs are the best. You get to catch up with people you may not be able to otherwise. Hope all is well!
Darling Easter pictures! I'm glad we FINALLY had a warm enough day to do an Easter egg hunt (even though Melanie's family still couldn't come because of sickness). Thanks for providing your home and yard for the party. It was fun!
I love your bench. And I especially love the picture of Mark and Brian just chillin'.
I ALSO love your hair, Jenny!!!
Happy Easter - we missed you all!
Post a Comment