Last week I took him to the Aquarium which he LOVED. The whole time he held on to the little fish my parents had given him for his birthday. When I pointed to the real fish swimming around and said "fish" to him, he would point, smile and say "ish". . . his second word I actually understand.
The second semi understandable word he's attempted, occurred for the first time when he was swinging in his swing in the front yard and a nice black lab walked by. I said "do you see the dog? The dog says woof woof" and then out of no where he said "oofff oofffff." And there you have it, our little guy is talking.
Today I took Bri Guy to the zoo for the second time on my new yearly pass. We have such a great time when we go and it makes for a great day. He didn't say any words today at the zoo, but he loves looking at the animals so much I won't be surprised if his next word pops out the next time we're there.
3 comments:
We should meet up and go to the zoo or the aquarium sometime. I have my yearly pass to the aquarium, now I just need one for the zoo. I'm glad Brian is starting to talk. That's so fun!
Hey I recognize that hat! What a handsome kiddo. . .
I can't wait to go to the zoo with Bri and the kids this summer - I especially can't wait to hear him whip out "elephant", orangutan", "ocelot", and other such words (that I can barely spell).
it happens so fast! then all of a sudden, he's a toddler... capture all you can. We love Brian!
Post a Comment