What a funny kid! Pruning would be pretty boring after once with him... Giggling at your own work just isn't the same.
Oh. My. Hilarious! That is too darn cute. I laughed the whole time I watched it.
Oh if only we all found that much joy in working! So cute.
What a sweet happy boy! Love it.
how funny! and very cute!
That is super cute!! I'd probably do a lot more pruning if I had Brian on my back laughing the whole time!!
I miss Brian's laugh. I can't believe he'll be 1 soon! Too cute.
Is his hair getting lighter?
I wish my kids thought work was that funny!!!!So cute.
I also REALLY enjoy watching Mark work, but Brian takes it to new heights! Wow...forget Disneyland, if he has that much fun watching Mark prune!
That is the cutest video I've seen in a long time! Brian is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a funny kid! Pruning would be pretty boring after once with him... Giggling at your own work just isn't the same.
Oh. My. Hilarious! That is too darn cute. I laughed the whole time I watched it.
Oh if only we all found that much joy in working! So cute.
What a sweet happy boy! Love it.
how funny! and very cute!
That is super cute!! I'd probably do a lot more pruning if I had Brian on my back laughing the whole time!!
I miss Brian's laugh. I can't believe he'll be 1 soon! Too cute.
Is his hair getting lighter?
I wish my kids thought work was that funny!!!!
So cute.
I also REALLY enjoy watching Mark work, but Brian takes it to new heights! Wow...forget Disneyland, if he has that much fun watching Mark prune!
That is the cutest video I've seen in a long time! Brian is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment