Brian is learning how to climb up on things around the house. I've learned to NEVER leave the dishwasher open and to watch him pretty much every second of the day.
He's proud of getting himself up onto the fireplace.
He's proud of getting himself up onto the fireplace.
Mark gave Brian a new haircut and we got him a new church outfit. What a little stud.
We celebrated Mark's Dad's 60th Birthday and had a great time with the Hsiao family. Happy Birthday Daniel!
Mark's family LOVES crab. I didn't think that I liked it until I met Mark. Then with all the exposure, I too have become fond of some seafood. My crab is the one looking at the camera from the plate in front. I love family dinners.
Mark and I have an ongoing debate as to when we'll get a dog. We've decided to wait of course until our yard and house are completely dog ready, but Brian wants one right now. He loves dogs and adores Mark's childhood dog named Asil.
Brian is such a boy.
6 comments:
He can make farting sounds at the 1st grade level! Just wait until he gets the armpit squeeze down...
That video of Brian blowing raspberries on the couch made me laugh out loud!! What a boy! :)
Haha, zerberts on the couch, that's a new one, and it just goes to show how mature I am becuase I laughed my head off. Brian is such a cute little guy, and how does he manage to look so happy in every single picture?
Brian just looks so content all of the time. We would love to have you stop by our house any time you are up in Oakley!
Oh my! I love the crab picture.
so. . . so. . . uh, appetizing?
The video is hilarious - I love that kid!
I love Brian's laugh when he is playing with Asil.
I have never eaten crab that was still in the shell...it looks rather difficult.
The couch sound effects were pretty hilarious! That little guy has SO much energy!
Post a Comment