
Brian is curious about everything, especially electronics and computers. (Guess where he gets that one from?)

Hence a keyboard of his very own situated just where he wants it.

Yes, he still sucks his thumb.

And he misses our daily walks in the beautiful fall weather.

But he still loves crawling around playing and pulling himself up on anything he can.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big Brian is getting. He is so stinkin' cute! I know of a cute little girl I need to introduce him to!! ;)
Brian is such a cutie! Sounds like he is growing up so fast!
So Handsome! Just wait... it gets better with walking then running, and climbing then jumping off whatever was just climbed on. So fun!
we gave addie a keyboard to play with, too! and she's obsessed with daddy's laptop :) we really don't have to buy toys, sounds like you're in the same boat. babies are just so funny sometimes!
Post a Comment