Blog Archive

Jun 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my father and to Mark! I am so lucky to have the greatest dad in the world. Thank you Dad for your incredible example and all that you do for me. Happy Father's Day and I love you!

Mark, it is your first Father's Day so I hope it is a good one. You are an amazing father and Brian is lucky to have you for his daddy. My happiest moments in life are when I am watching you and Brian together. Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, that is precious - I love the video of Brian smiling in his sleep - what a charmer!

Happy Father's Day Mark!

Vivian said...

very cute! happy first father's day mark!

Melissa said...

Darling pictures, and a wonderful tribute to Mark, who is a great father.

Tiffany said...

What a nice tribute to Mark! It looks as if you guys are easing into the parenting thing with no problem. Aren't kids the greatest? :)

Gina Rochelle said...

Sweet! Babies grow so fast and jenny you look so skinny!

sandy said...

This was so wonderful! I love the before and after haircut too...

But both Uncle Eric and I are not surprised you both are doing so great! Brian is growning up so fast.
Love you 3,

Happy Belated Mother's Day and Father's Day

A. Sandy